This category has additional Layouts that are available for download and then importing for use in jDownloads. This includes an upgrade to the latest level for some standard layouts, see the documentation upgrade standard layouts for more details.
For details of how to import layouts and css to your site please see the documentation by using the link below.
As well as the layouts there is a category that holds the most recent version of jdownloads_fe.css
It is always advisable to import the latest jdownloads_fe.css file as the new layouts may rely on some css in that file.
Contains four standard layouts revised since jD v45. Applicable to all users whose first install was jDownloads v45 and earlier.
There are several additional Files layouts in this section. Some layouts, those "with download Button", have an individual download button, others have "with Checkboxes" have a checkbox that allows selecting multiple downloads. Of couse the download button or checkbox only appears when the user has permission to download.
- Compact layouts - here the details are in a more compact form than those in the standard layouts.
- With 'readmore' button. These do not show the details but have a 'Readmore' button that leads directly to the 'Download Details' view.
- More "Inline" layouts designed for use in Articles and other content.
As a way of saving space on the screen these layouts offer a scrolling capability. The height of the scrolling region maybe set in the layouts.
This is a complete suite of layouts that could be used as a set for Categories, Category and Files layouts. However a Files Scrolling layout could be used by itself. Any of the regular Download Details or Summary layouts maybe used.
There are eight individual Downloads, one for each type, and also an eighth 'zip' Download that contains all of the Scrolling Layouts.
- two Categories layouts, one of which is a subpaginated type
- Scrolling Categories Layout v3.2
- Scrolling Categories Layout for paginated Subcategories.
- one Category Layout
- Scrolling Category Layout v3.2
- four Files layouts
- Scrolling Compact Files Layout with download Buttons v3.2
- Scolling Files Layout with download Buttons v3.2
- Scolling Files Layout with Checkboxes v3.2
- Scrolling Compact Files Layout with Checkboxes v3.2
A revised Download Details layout with the actual details as a single column on right hand side is available.
This sub-category has the most recent version of the jdownloads_fe.css
It is strongly advised that the latest version of this file is imported to your site.
This Categoy just shows some slideshow examples of the <div based layouts on different sized device
The views are illustrative as some updates and improvements have been made since the pictures were taken. Also note that jD now correctly 'scales' video and audio previews. Two phone simulators were chosen, one as a typical example and the other as probably the minimum viable pixel size at 240-by-320 pixels. A plugin is used to present slide shows in the description part of the Downloads.
Use the slide controls at bottom right of each slide show There is also a slide counter at bottom left.