As a way of saving space on the screen these layouts offer a scrolling capability. The height of the scrolling region maybe set in the layouts.
This is a complete suite of layouts that could be used as a set for Categories, Category and Files layouts. However a Files Scrolling layout could be used by itself. Any of the regular Download Details or Summary layouts maybe used.
There are eight individual Downloads, one for each type, and also an eighth 'zip' Download that contains all of the Scrolling Layouts.
- two Categories layouts, one of which is a subpaginated type
- Scrolling Categories Layout v3.2
- Scrolling Categories Layout for paginated Subcategories.
- one Category Layout
- Scrolling Category Layout v3.2
- four Files layouts
- Scrolling Compact Files Layout with download Buttons v3.2
- Scolling Files Layout with download Buttons v3.2
- Scolling Files Layout with Checkboxes v3.2
- Scrolling Compact Files Layout with Checkboxes v3.2
This file is the Categories Layout with Scrolling enabled.
Click on image opposite for an example view.
This is the subpaginated categories layout. Please note the special instructions for this Layout.
Click on thumbnail opposite for an example view.
This Download contain all eight of the scrolling layout xml files in a zip file. When extracted the xml files are in a folder called 'Scrolling Layouts'.
They have to be imported one at a time from using the Layouts control page. Click on thumbnail image opposite
Please note special instructions related to the paginated sub categories layout in the documentation.