News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Activate maintenace work gives me an empty page - (Solved)

Started by Attila Lengyel, 16.05.2014 11:27:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Attila Lengyel

Hey guys,
I am not sure, if this is a bug or not, but I would like to report it to you. I am currently playing with the settings of jD and the frontend as well.
Right now, possess the newest version, 3.2.5, but if I active maintenance work at Settings, users just see a blank page, and the "Notice for Visitors" message is not visible.
I tested this with Registered users' access, since i know the people with higher permission level can visit the pages even though, when its under maintenance.
Please see the attachment below.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Attila

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
*** Site details: ***
jDownloads version: Latest - jDownloads 3.2.6 Beta for Joomla 3.2
Joomla v 3.3.0
PHP base:    Linux 2.6.32-431.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Nov 22 03:15:09 UTC 2013 x86_64
MySQL Database version:    5.5.36-cll
PHP version:    5.3.28
  •  

Arno

Hi Attila,
the used text in the message field is the original text from installation?
Edit:
I see that you have changed it. So i will check here the configurations 'save' function.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Attila Lengyel

Yes, it's edited. To be exact, it's from the data migration of jD series 1.9.x. I will check what happens if I delete the text and I will get back to you shortly.
Joomla v 3.3.0
PHP base:    Linux 2.6.32-431.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Nov 22 03:15:09 UTC 2013 x86_64
  •  

Arno

Change the HTML entities back to normal html tags. Then should it work again.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

I can not found here problems.
Can edit and save it with normal html tags.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

Attila Lengyel

Okay, now it's working for me too :) Thank you!  ;)
Joomla v 3.3.0
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •