News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Hide categories Overview box

Started by spoole2112, 11.09.2024 10:19:47

Previous topic - Next topic

spoole2112

Is it possible fro me to hide the white categories overview box?
  •  

ColinM

Hi
This is embedded in the layouts and would be difficult to remove in all places as it is deeply embedded.

What is the problem with keeping it?  Is the Colour?

Colin
Colin M
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: spoole2112

spoole2112

Colin, many thanks for your prompt reply. My client asked if it couldbe removed, hoever if I could change the colour and the text colour within, I think that might help.
Regards,
Steve.
  •  

ColinM

Ok we will try that.
Could yo specify for each layout section which layout you are using. That is in the 6 layout sections  look for which layout is set to Active

Categories --- this would probably be 'Standard Categories Layout v3.9' as you are not using multicolumn version

Subcategories--- this would probably be 'Standard Subcategories Layout v3.9'

Category  -- this would be 'Standard Category layout v3.9' as this is the only one in this section

Downloads -- there are 9 categories in this section

Download Details -- there are 5 categories in this section

Summary --- this would be 'Standard Summary Layout v3.9'
Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I will send you a Private Message, PM.
These are secure
Colin
Colin M