News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Re:cron and special char

Started by logowerbung, 23.09.2024 22:08:32

Previous topic - Next topic

logowerbung

After updating to the latest version 4.0.45 stable of "Jdownloads", I can no longer add new files in the control center (Check download area button). The check of the download directory is started and the new files are also found. However, as soon as I click the "Make changes" button, the error message "Sorry, there was a problem we could not recover from. The server returned a "500 - Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

The error occurs with all PHP versions (8.1 / 8.2/8.3.10). The website runs on the current Joomla version 5.1.4. Database version: 10.11.7-MariaDB-log
--------------------------------------------------
This post identifies the solution as being due to to an incompatibility with the "Simple Image Gallery" plugin from JoomlaWorks.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I will send ypu a Personal Message (PM) these are safe.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

logowerbung

•  

ColinM

Hi
Have investigated.  This is a 'fault' with something set in your server setup.

You need to contact your service provider and ask them to resolve
It is not a jD fault
Colin
Colin M
  •  

logowerbung

To be honest, this statement doesn't really help me either. Would you have any tips or debug information on what you have found out about the problem? With the statement "it's the provider", I can't really make a support request to the web provider, as the website is running perfectly. Only jdownloads is no longer working properly. And nothing has been changed from our side.
  •  

ColinM

Hi the only way to resolve is to let your server people know

I cannot give you any further advice - somewhere there is a setting in you site setup that causes this fault.
It only affects the jD Check Download Area.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

logowerbung

I have found the error. It is not due to the provider but to an incompatibility with the "Simple Image Gallery" plugin from JoomlaWorks. If I deactivate the plugin, everything works normally. I have attached the debug report. Maybe this will help with the next update of JDownloads...
  •